Reasons to study in New Zealand? Study in New Zealand for high quality education and top-notch lifestyle, hands-on style of learning, Practicals, can give skills and experience to help you succeed anywhere in the world.
What to study in New Zealand
English Language School
Undergraduate and Degree Studies
Study Abroad New Zealand
The academic year: The academic year in New Zealand begins in late February or early March (end of summer) and finishes in November (spring). Most of the universities in New Zealand operate on a semester system, although a few divide the academic year in trimesters or quarters.
Planning to study in New Zealand
The most important issues to consider when planning your study in New Zealand:
- your present English level
- your previous education
- what qualification you want to achieve
- the entry requirements of this qualification
- whether this is the most appropriate and realistic qualification for you
- how long you wish to study in New Zealand
- the cost of study and living
- what you want to do when you complete your study in New Zealand
Benefits for studying in New Zealand include:
- Whilst New Zealand is a small and distant destination, it is a unique country in which to study and gain a qualification. You’ll find the rewards are well worth making the journey for, as well as training that simply can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
- No wonder New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, offering every kind of thrill and degree of blood-pumping adrenalin adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure.
- New Zealander’s are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures
- You can expect a high standard of living conditions
- Secondary and tertiary education in New Zealand offers an attractive and stimulating academic environment. The institutions are diverse in size and location, and offer a wide range of general and specialist courses
- The quality of a New Zealand tertiary education is well-recognized internationally
Many New Zealand graduates go on to postgraduate study in other countries, prior to taking up careers overseas or in New Zealand
- New Zealand offers a safe and stable democratic political environment
- A great variety of recreational and cultural experiences are available in a country renowned for its natural rugged beauty, yet without any dangerous animals
- Living and tuition costs compare well with other countries
Travel to New Zealand is easy, with direct flights from most major cities
- Of course, there are many sports activities: schools, universities and colleges offer excellent sport facilities for students who want to play tennis, squash, cricket, basketball, soccer, netball, softball or rugby. Many of these activities and sports are within walking distance or easy traveling time from student campuses.
Study in New Zealand: https://www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz/